I am a thirty-something wife, mother, homemaker, blogger, writer, virtual assistant and volunteer.
In 1999, I graduated from the University of California, Santa Barbara with a Bachelor's Degree in Communication and French with Highest Honors. I have always loved the French language and was thrilled to spend my junior year studying abroad at L’Université de Toulouse Le Mirail in the south of France. While at UCSB, I became reaquainted with Brett Piersma, a fellow student from my high school. By the fall of 2001, I was Mrs. Brett Piersma.
After graduating from UCSB, I spent the next six years working as the Office Manager (and only administrative assistant for a staff of five) at Ocean Hills Covenant Church, a newly-founded church in Santa Barbara, California. In January 2005, I left the church office for a higher calling -- motherhood! Ella was born in 2005, and Lucie joined our family three years later.
For the past six years, I've enjoyed being a stay-at-home wife and mother. My "at-home" status has given me the opportunity to blog at LifewithLandE, write about motherhood, work as a virtual assistant for LifeasMOM, and volunteered as the Publicity Coordinator/Newletter Editor for my former Mothers of Preschoolers group.
